Friday, April 24, 2009

Were You There??

Wow! Were you on the call last night? The one about the Breyer Master Mind Group we are working on?

I was so nervous the entire day; I've never done anything like this before. It kind of reminded me of the first time showing a horse; your nerves are a wreck until you ride into the ring. Yea, kind of like that.

I really enjoyed talking with all the different people on the call. Getting to hear their voices and being able to speak to each other directly just makes it so much more personal. And the questions that everyone asked were really good! I was impressed.

By the end of the call I had more energy than when I started! It's almost as good as being in the same room filled with Breyer Collectors; we get to know each other on a deeper level and share insight with each other.

And I do have to say "Thank You" to each of you who took the time to participate. I truly means the world to me.

If you would like to check it out, there will be additional information on the site at this link:
http://www.breyerhorsecollectors.com/mastermind.html

Now, I must check on one of our mares who is getting really close to having her foal, maybe tonight! I'll post a picture or two for you when we get them...

Bonnie
www.breyerhorsecollectors.com

No comments: