Friday, April 3, 2009

Breyer Survey.....

I love Surveys! They give you such insight on others. Insight that can be used to help provide the useful information, tools, idea's or what have you, to be able to help.

And the latest survey from Breyer Horse Collectors is no different. We have all different levels of collectors from all different walks of life that are sharing their story. Now of course I am not going to share those stories on here, or any where for that matter; that is up to the individual Collector, not me.

I can tell you however, that we have highly thought of "professionals" to decorated students, to farm/ranch wives such as myself who are involved in the hobby of Collecting Model Horses. And so many have similar stories. Things such as "time". It takes time to sell and it doesn't matter what it is, it still takes time. And getting a good return for what you are selling is a challenge, especially right now. This is the same for everyone.

One of the biggest challenges however is the mind set. How do you think about selling? Why are you wanting to sell? Do you get a knot in your stomach when you think of selling? Why? Did you know that how you "think" can effect your return when you sell?

And what if I could tell you how to eliminate your competition? It can be done, even when you sell your Model Horses. How valuable would that be?

Oh there is so much more, but alas, I must go for now. I do hope you enjoy your day and God Bless!
Bonnie
www.breyerhorsecollectors.com

No comments: