Thursday, April 9, 2009

Are you Game? Let's answer some questions


Have you filled out the survey yet? You know the one asking about a Tele-Seminar and Master Mind Group.If you haven't filled it out yet, this is the link: http://www.breyerhorsecollectors.com/breyer-horse-sellers-survey.html

With as busy as we all are, I started thinking, why not make this as easy as possible. So....
I am thinking it will simply be easier to answer questions live, over the phone, with everyone there at once. I already have the conference line set up, an idea of what needs to be covered, and some area's I would like to address that I see as concerns for each of you.

Now all I need from you is an idea of time. I have April 22nd open at about 7:00pm MST. The only cost is your long distance fee's and we can answer some of your questions for you, live, without waiting. That way you know what to expect and you will know if it is right for you or not.

Consider this your Special Invitation to our First Grand Event!

So, are you game?? Let me know by posting below and Thank You.

Blessings!

Bonnie

No comments: