Saturday, September 19, 2009

Have you seen these Breyer Models for sale?

I figured I had better sit down and catch up on things on-line. This Breyer Horse Collectors blog is one of them. There has simply been so many things happening, same story just different details.

However I thought that a few of you may be looking for some rare Breyer Models to purchase and just in case you have missed it; I figured I had better share with you the link to our Collector of the Month page. Now not all of the Breyer Models are for sale, however there are a few individuals who are selling, the latest COM is selling her entire collection!

This link: http://www.breyerhorsecollectors.com/breyer-collectors.html has a few of the Collectors listed and if you click on other links on the various pages, you'll find other Collectors from previous months AND last year.

If you see something you like or have questions about, contact them. And let them know that you found them on the Breyer Horse Collectors Blog! I would be very grateful... :-)

Have a great weekend everyone!
And enjoy Collecting!
Bonnie
www.breyerhorsecollectors.com

No comments: