Friday, May 1, 2009

I think it's Friday

I think it's Friday today, not sure. It has been a crazy week this past week. As I posted before we had one foal born, (yea!) however, added to that has been a "family" week.
Our son Lee (pictured to the left) has been here to spend some time before he goes to Korea. He is one of the many that work to keep our freedom within the Air Force. So we have had many events with family who want to see Lee before he leaves for the next year.

We are still waiting on our next foal. Yep, Miss Kitty simply has not agreed to have it yet.

It was suggested to us that we run a "Foal Naming" contest for our first one that was born. Hmmmmm.........what are your thoughts?

This foal is a little sweet heart! And so happy, loves to be scratched, no problem having the halter put on and taken off. I introduced him to the clippers yesterday and he thought it was just part of life. Simply wonderful.

Now for Breyers: well I have been working on organizing my thoughts and information for the up coming classes. God willing I am not as nervous with these as I was with the first one!

And I am off to check on Kitty again and fix breakfast.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: