Sunday, March 29, 2009

Welcome to the Breyer Horse Collectors Blog


Thank you for checking out our Blog!
Being that this is the first official blog for the BHC (Breyer Horse Collectors), I thought I would give you a bit of insight as to what this is for.

First - Keep in mind that I myself am technically challenged and there may be some learning on my end as we get this going. With that in mind, if you can be patient and learn with me, I believe this blog will be a benefit for everyone who takes part.


Second - My purpose for this blog is to have an area available to get to know you as a fellow Breyer Collector. For us to share thoughts, idea's, challenges and maybe find some answers. There will be information posted on this blog that will not appear on the BHC site. Some of the information may relate, but it will be and should be different at the same time.


Third - I would love for you to take part. Do you have questions? Do you have a comment? Blog it!


Fourth - Spread the word. Let your friends and contacts know about this blog as well as the website itself. The blog is here to learn about and help Collectors of Model Horses around the world.


Fifth - This is the blog of the first website that offers answers to all the "why's" of Collecting. From, buying, selling, showing, customizing, there are always questions. It is our purpose to help answer questions from each of these areas of Collecting Model Horses.


With that, I hope you enjoy and take part.


Blessings,


4 comments:

baddogacresrescue said...

Hi Bonnie!
I'm here, bloggin', and am new to this as well. Although, I am pretty computer and internet literate, I don't blog LOL!!!
I'm looking forward to chatting here and learning much more about Breyers.
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
I saw you bid on my Herd Stallion! Thanks! I'm hoping to get a nice dime for him to get my vet paid off.
Oh, and I had a black lab show up on my door step last night. Ate two bowls of food and three bowls of water, shaking and cold. Looks to be about 15. I'm wondering if someone just dumped him cuz of his age. Or maybe another animal said "Hey go over there, she's a sucker" LOL. So my daughter put a blanket on the front porch for him and gave him lots of kisses and biscuits. He was there this morning and walked me to my car. We'll see if he's there tonight. I took a pic that I hope to get on my ME page soon.
Talk at ya later, getting ready for the big Equine Affair in Columbus this week!
Robyn
baddogacresrescue

Stasser Equine said...

Hi Robyn,
Bless your heart, the Lab simply knows that you are kind! I am glad to "see" you on the BHC blog - Thank You! I am learning as well and even though it takes time, I can see the difference on our Stasser Equine site when it comes to building traffic. So I may as well apply what I have learned to the Breyer site as well. And a thought for you; this would be a great way for you to build traffic to your ebay store and tell people more about what you are doing. It really is fairly easy and best of all - it's Free! That's the best kind of help right now.
Best of luck Robyn and keep in touch.
Bonnie
www.breyerhorsecollectors.com

Unknown said...

Hi Bonnie and Robyn~

I think this is a fantastic idea! I'm pretty limited in time right now, but I hope to use the blog more in the future for various issues/information. It will be of great help- especially for bouncing ideas around. Keep up the great work, Bonnie, and good luck with your new rescue, Robyn!

Gina
foxfirearabs

Stasser Equine said...

Hi Gina,

Thank you for your comments! It may take a bit of time to learn, but the advantages of blogging can be huge. I have seen other Collectors using a "blog" to talk, list and sell their models. And you can set it up the way you would like it to be. And the best part is - it's F*r*e*e.
Just another part of using what is available to us.
There are a few things that are a must even with blogging and yes, number one is your List. That is your most important asset.
Thanks again Gina! Hope to see your here often!
Bonnie