Monday, March 30, 2009

Breyer Model Horses up For Sale


I wanted to leave a quick note that we are starting to list a few of the Breyer Models we have for sale with More Than Equine on eBay~ http://www.morethanequine.com/
One of the Models that will be going up shortly is Rawhide, he is the 1995 Breyer Tour Model and is in Near Mint condition with a few shiny rubs on his left side and a small rub on his top lip as well as a few dark marks on his nose. I have not yet tried to remove them.

You can see his own information on Breyer Horse Collectors at: http://www.breyerhorsecollectors.com/breyer-mustang-appaloosa.html If you have any questions or would like additional pictures before he goes on eBay, just let me know.

My goal is for this blog to be a useful tool for Collectors to use. If you would like to set up a blog, let me know. I am certainly no expert at this point, but I am more than happy to share everything I have learned by creating and using these tools.

Thank you and have a great day!

Bonnie

No comments: