Saturday, June 6, 2009

What is your favorite model?

It seems as though it was only yesterday that I posted here last; when in fact it has been quite a while. How does time seem to slip away?

Have you ever found yourself in there? I have started to find myself thinking "wasn't last month January??" And still we have the same 24 hours available each day just like we always have....


Anyway, on with today's post.

I would assume that you are reading this post because you have some correlation with Breyer Model Horses. That should be fairly obvious.

Well, I would like to take the time to get to know YOU a little better. See I have a hard time talking about myself and what I like, and I truly desire to know more about the people who read this blog as well as The Breyer SpotLight.

So we'll start with an easy question: What is your favorite Breyer Model??

I have many of them; the Indian Pony, Othello, Wixom, just to name a few.

Now it's your turn. There is a space at the bottom of this post where it says "comment". Click on that link and type in your favorite Breyer Model and why. You don't even have to leave your name if you don't want too.

And don't forget; our foal naming contest is coming to a close soon so if you haven't posted your idea's yet, take a minute and do that as well.

Until next time - enjoy Collecting!

Blessings,

Bonnie

No comments: